CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 14, 2013

Special Bear!!

Good Monday morning everyone!! Hope this finds everyone starting off their week with a smile on their face!! I know I have had a great weekend because it's been my birthday and I turned the big 5-0 which is great!!! I'm sharing with you a card that I did for my birthday hop that some friends and several of my Jen's Digi Sisters participated in this weekend. I hope you enjoy it and you can still hop with us and maybe win a free digi or two. I know one of our great sponsor's is Jen's Digi Stamps. Without further to do here's my card for you!! 


Isn't this bear so cute!! The ribbon is pearl to represent mesothelioma cancer. You can read the courageous story about a survivor on my blog Scrappinwith'Z. Hope you have enjoyed my card as much as I enjoyed making it!! Have a great Monday!!


 

3 comments:

CraftyGirl

Great card! Loving those flowers. They look real. Did you make them yourself?

Your DT Sister
CraftyGirl

Cathy

Oh my gosh he is adorable,love the coloring!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Chriss America Real

So cute! Love the bear!

Hugs,

Chriss

Post a Comment