CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 21, 2013

Need more coffee

Hello everyone!  This is Vicky with you on this Monday morning ;)  And how appropriate my image for today is called Need more coffee!!!!  YUP that's how I feel on Monday mornings ;)

For the list of what I used you will have to go and check out my blog Crafting Vicky.

Here's a closer look at the digi 
I hope that it made you smile this Monday morning ;)  Don't forget to come and play in our challenge Blue, Silver and white!!!

Have a fabulous Monday everyone!!!

Hugs


Vicky
xo

3 comments:

CraftyGirl

Vicky your work is always so cute and makes me smile. Love it! Minus the curlers that is me in the morning. :-) well maybe a couple more pounds. :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Bubleeing Colors

Super cute card!!!

With love
SOMA

Cathy

oh my goodness what an adorable digi!!
cathyplus5

Post a Comment