CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Let it Snow... Let it Snow ... Let it ... ..

Hello friends and welcome to our blog

Well, it's my turn to share my DT creation with you all ... ! Christmas is just around the corner ... only week to go ... cant believe that so quickly the year has gone by .. .

Today I like to share a card which I made using Jen's Digi Stamp and ... I just adore her ... had so much fun in creating this card :) so hope that you all will like it .. .. !!

here is my card
 
I love this image, do stop by the store to check out other cool images :)
 
Materials Used
White card
Printed papers
x-press IT Blending paper
Cream cardtock
Clear Bling
Med. snowflake punch
purple ribbon & bow
small purple paper flower
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek ... do feel free to leave so love  :)
 
Merry Christmas
&
Happy New Year
 
to all our crafty friends
Hugs
Rose Andrew

1 comments:

Cathy

beautiful card, love all the details.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Post a Comment