CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bella on cloud

Hello everyone, Vicky here with you tonight!  Hope you all had a wonderful day!  Here it's evening already.  And it's getting cold.  So for me it's really fun to share with you a little card that I made for a friend using some colorful paper that reminds me of summer and the fact that it will be back... ;)


For this card I used the wonderful digi Bella on cloud!  She was great fun to color!!!!  Here's a closer look at that wonderful digi!
Now you guys are in for a treat ;)  I was given the right to share her with my followers... so you might want to check out my blog Crafting Vicky.  Now act fast because I will be removing her on Sunday!

And don't  forget to leave some love here to let us know how much you love those digis ;)  You should also go check out our FB page... there's another wonderful digi waiting for you there...

Hugs

Vicky

2 comments:

Unknown

Thanks Jen and Vicky for this cute freebie..xx

Chriss America Real

This is such a cute card! Nice break from Christmas too!

Post a Comment