CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bella on Mushroom

Hello everyone!  It's Crafting Vicky here with you and I'm super excited to be joining you this week and posting my card on this blog!!!  How fun :D

So here's my card for you

I used some fabulous paper from Lilybee design - Handmake.  I also used a lot of dies to make this card.  I really do love using dies :D  To see the complete list please check out my blog post here there's  a lot lol and I don't want to take too long here...  I used a sentiment from Create with TLC.  I just thought this sentiment was just perfect with this card.

Here's  a closer look at the wonderful digi that I colored using my copics I added some stickles to the wings for the added sparkle:
Isn't  she soooo cute?!?  I had so much fun coloring her up!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!  And don't forget to go and shop for some of those great digis here.  There's new digis all the time and they are so affordable!

Hugs

Vicky
xo



0 comments:

Post a Comment